Tuesday 17 September 2013

Close To Home★★★★★
Close to home
by Suzanne Ferrell


This captivating read set in a small town will take you on and enjoyable adventure of love and life.
The author's writing style is beautiful and has the ability to make you feel as if you are there not just reading the book.(which I love in an author)
I will be immediately ordering any other books this extremely talented author has to offer.
















★★★★★
Every Vow you break
by Julia Crouch




Even though I hated the mother, Father and the brother. I loved this book. I wished for a few different things to come to light but they didn't and I felt a little robbed that was not going to happen . Love the way this author writes its beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including CLOSE TO HOME in your list! Glad you loved the characters of Westen.

    ReplyDelete